Join our TeamOur mission is to serve with passion and integrity
Join Our Team
Committed to the highest levels of safety, customer satisfaction and quality in everything we do.
We’re proud to support a drug-free work environment.
We are accepting resumes for the following:
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE – COUNTER SALES
Want to be part of a unique, diversified family business where every job is important and every employee counts? Davis-Hawn Lumber & Architectural Millworks, a 97-year proven leader in lumber, hardware and architectural millwork, is looking to add to our Retail Sales Team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, quick-paced and precise person who understands home repair and construction and loves people.
Our Ideal Candidate is…
- Experienced in retail hardware or lumber sales (Minimum of 3+ years)
- Knowledgeable about construction materials and installation
- Experienced in merchandising and inventory management
- Able to listen, observe and ask questions to provide solutions and great customer service
- Friendly, engaging and calm in approach to work and customer service
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
- Growing Company, with culture of learning and continual improvement
- Feels like home – engaged, knowledgeable employees who care
- Community-based and family owned – authentic, historical Oak Cliff business
- Competitive pay based on experience, with opportunity for advancement
Full benefits package, good schedule and paid time off.
Are you a quicker-paced person who prides yourself on the quality and beauty of your work and getting it right the first time? Do you love working with wood and enjoy the prospect of creating beautiful mouldings and custom architectural millwork? If so, Davis-Hawn Architectural Millworks, a 90+ year proven leader in high-end architectural millwork, would like to talk with you about joining our production team. Check out the video at to see what you could be building with us!
Our Ideal Candidate is. . .
– Cooperative and a valuable part of winning team
– A factual or analytical thinker.
– Capable of handling a variety of tasks and works well with deadlines.
– Able to move fairly quickly but is thorough and precise.
– Experienced in woodworking or trim business.