A Message to Our Customers:
As I am sure you are aware, Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins on Sunday issued an order requiring county residents to shelter in place. Residential and commercial construction is specifically listed as Essential Critical Infrastructure in Judge Jenkins’ order, including businesses that supply essential businesses. In addition, hardware stores are listed as Essential Retail. As an essential business, Davis-Hawn Lumber & Architectural Millworks will remain open to serve our community and customers to the best of our ability.
To view each city/county’s directives/executive orders see below.
In order to do so in a safe and healthy manner, please note the following adjustments to our hours and policies.
- New business hours. M-F, 7:30am-4pm (Please organize your orders and give us as much advance notice as possible.)
- Please consider calling in your will-call orders, 214-946-8133 or submitting through our website.
- We Deliver. You may also have your order pulled for in-yard pick-up.
- We will be limiting the number of customers in our hardware store at any one time.
- We are continuing to thoroughly clean our facilities. This includes enhanced cleanings of sales counters, credit card terminals, doorknobs, and other public facing devices. Our restrooms will not be open to the public.
- As we are instructing our employees, please stay home if you are sick or showing symptoms.
Thank you for your patience as we make adjustments to our new normal of serving customers. The rules are changing daily so be sure to check our website for updates. Again, thank you for your business.
Grace & Peace,
Davis-Hawn Lumber & Architectural Millworks