Windows, Doors and TrimHow can we help you make your dreams become reality.
Historical Wood Siding
Remodeling, renovating and restoring historic homes authentically is easy with our historic siding. We have the ability to source authentic historic siding for all types of historic homes and structures.
Historical Wood Siding Product Offerings:
For preservationists, historic home aficionados and home remodelers that specialize in historic home renovations, authenticity is key, and this means sourcing the right type of siding from the right era. We have vendors that specialize in reclaimed historic siding, including clapboard, shake and historic cedar siding so that you can make sure that your renovation or home restoration project is as accurate as possible and adheres to any rules and regulations set forth by the historic society.
In addition we can match any other historical siding or molding pattern in whatever species and grade of wood specified:
- Beaded Ceiling (1″x4″ & 1″x6″; Lengths 8′ – 16′)
- Bevel Siding (6″ & 8″; Lengths 8′ – 16′)
- Pattern 105 Drop Siding (6″ & 8″; Lengths 8′ – 16′)
- Shiplap (8″; Lengths 8′ – 16′)
- Lap & Gap Channel Groove available
- Pattern 116 Car Siding (6″; Lengths 8′ – 16′)
- Pattern 117 Novelty or Washboard Siding (6″; Lengths 8′ – 16′)
- Pattern 122 V-Groove (6″ & 8″; Lengths 8′ – 16′)
- Tongue & Groove Pine Flooring (1″x4″; Lengths 8′ – 16′)
- Center Match Flooring/Decking (2″x6″ & 2″x8″; Lengths 16′)
- V-Groove available
- Barn Siding (1″x8″; Lengths 8′,10′ & 16′)
- KP44 Knotty Pine Siding (1″x8″ & 1″x10″; Lengths 8′,10′ & 16′)
- Log Cabin Siding (2”x6”; Lengths 16’)