Lumber and Building MaterialsQuality building materials, on time in full with rapid yard pick up.
Plywood helps reinforce and protect structural components while adding a solid surface for roofing, flooring and siding. We stock Pine, Birch, reverseboard, hardboard, MDF and roof decking in a variety of thicknesses, ranging from 1/8th inch to 1-1/8th inch. We even have tongue and groove plywood and OSB. Find specific plywood for any project from roof and wall to sub flooring; from finish grade plywood to siding and speciality.
Plywood Product Offerings:
- Huber ZIP System
- CDX Pine (3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4)
- Treated Pine CDX (1/2, 5/8, 3/4)
- OSB (Wafer Board — 7/16 & 5/8 & 3/4))
- AC Radiata Pine (1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4) * special order, non stock
- BC Pine (1/4, 1/2 3/8, 3/4)
- AdvanTech Subfloor (3/4 & 1-1/8)
- Birch Plywood (1/4, 1/2 & 3/4)
- MDF – Medium Density Fiberboard
- Plyform Concrete Forms *special order, non stock
- Radiant Barrier Roof Decking (CDX — 1/2, 5/8 & 3/4 & OSB — 7/16 & 5/8)
- T1-11 — 3/8 & 5/8 (4″ o.c.)
- LP Smart Panel Textured (8″ o.c)
- Reverse Board & Batten (5/8″)
- Hardboard — 7/16 Smooth & Textured
- Tempered Hardboard (1/8 & 1/4)
We love working with Brian Graham at Davis Hawn Lumber. His takeoffs for budgeting are always extremely close and he keeps us informed of market trends in lumber pricing so that we can give our clients realistic budgets. We are appreciative of the professional level of service we always receive from Davis Hawn. Thank you!